Hummingbird Garden Plan
Here's a flower-filled garden designed to give the small, fenced-in
backyard season-long color. The plants have been chosen with an
eye toward attracting hummingbirds — if not to nest, then
at least to pay visits over the summer.
The Hummingbird Garden Plan features lily, penstemon, lobelia,
hollyhock and wiegela.
This Hummingbird Garden Plan was originally published in Garden
Gate magazine No. 34.
WHAT YOU GET
The Hummingbird Garden Plan is
a six-page, 1.5MB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great
USDA zones 4-8
must have Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 3.0 or newer installed on
your computer to be able to view and print these plans. If you don't
already have Reader, you can download a copy for free by clicking