Tall Screen Garden Plan
This garage wall has only one small window and is otherwise flat and monotonous. Here's also a chance to think big and get a little adventurous. All of these plants are sun lovers, so this bed faces south. Most like plenty of moisture: They'd actually benefit from rainwater running off the roof of the garage and into the bed.
This Tall Screen Garden Plan features garden giants, such as Joe-Pye weed, queen-of-the-prairie and giant scabious.
This Tall Screen Garden Plan grows best in full sun and cold zones 4 to 8,
WHAT YOU GET
The Tall Screen Garden Plan is a six-page, 1.6MB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"