Late Summer Garden Plan
This late-season bed is so colorful, it’ll give you lots to shout about as the dog days of summer head for the kennel. With everything from low-growing ground covers to plants that grow 6 feet tall or more, this border is bursting with color in late summer and early fall.
Featured plants include Joe-Pye weed, Korean angelica, Russian sage, boltonia and many more great annuals and perennials.
This Late Summer Garden Plan grows best in full sun and cold zones 4 to 9.
WHAT YOU GET
The Late Summer Garden Plan is a four-page, 556KB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"