Bird-Feeding Beauty Garden Plan
Why not surround your feeder collection with a view as gorgeous as the songbirds that will visit? This full-sun to part-shade zone 5 garden is designed to not only look lovely year-round but provide a bounty of food and shelter for birds.
Featured plants include sunflower, coral honeysuckle, cotoneaster, goldenrod and more easy-care annuals, grasses, perennials and shrubs.
This Bird-Feeding Beauty Garden Plan performs best in part shade to full sun and cold zones 5 to 8.
WHAT YOU GET
The Bird-Feeding Beauty Garden Plan is a 9-page pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold-hardiness zones
• PLUS, a 5-page article about how to build great garden soil, "From the Ground Up"
This garden plan first appeared in Garden Gate magazine's January 2022 issue (#163).
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: GGPLAN0017
- Product Type: Plan
- Collection: Plans & Projects