Mix and Match Border Garden Plan
- The gardenscape painting shown above
- Overhead plan view
- Tips on taking care of your new garden
- Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
- Shopping list to take to the nursery
- PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"
If you've always wanted a border that has year-round interest, try out this design. A backyard border along a fence is a common situation, and this one is 40 feet long. However, if you have a small space you'd like to fill, pull out and plant the center section of this garden.
This Mix and Match Border Garden Plan features trees, shrubs, perennials and vines. It includes peonies, ornamental grasses, shasta daisies and a redbud, PLUS 2 recommended alternative plants for every plant in the original plan.
This Mix and Match Border Garden Plan grows best in full sun and cold zones 4 to 8.
WHAT YOU GETThe Mix and Match Border Garden Plan is a six-page, 4.4MB PDF file. It includes:
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: DN0011
- Product Type: Plan
- Collection: Garden Plans — Best Sellers