Beautiful Border in Clay Soil Garden Plan
Struggle with clay soil? Here's a garden plan that can help you create a beautiful backyard, even in difficult conditions.
Featured plants include black-eyed Susan, purple coneflower, sedum, switchgrass, juniper, weigela and more easy-care perennials and shrubs.
This Beautiful Border in Clay Soil Garden Plan performs best in full sun and cold zones 4 to 8.
WHAT YOU GET
The Beautiful Border in Clay Soil Garden Plan is an 11-page pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold-hardiness zones
• PLUS, a 5-page article about how to build great garden soil, "From the Ground Up"
This garden plan first appeared in Garden Gate magazine's November 2020 issue (#156).
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: GGPLAN0001
- Product Type: Plan
- Collection: Garden Plans — Best Sellers