Sunny Entry Garden Plan
Welcome guests to your garden with this colorful perennial bed that offers something interesting to enjoy in every season of the year.
Although it’s nice-looking year-round, this garden is at its most colorful in autumn, just when other gardens may be starting to wind down. The Joe-pye weed, sedum, mums, black-eyed Susans and asters will all be bursting with rosy hues until late in the fall. To keep things interesting, we’ve chosen a blue-and-yellow color scheme for spring and summer and a warm color palette of rosy hues for autumn.
Choose a spot in your yard in full sun with well-drained soil for this garden. As with any garden, paying attention to the soil will help the bed take off faster and be healthier in the long run.
This Sunny Entry Garden Plan grows best in full sun and cold zones 4 to 8.
WHAT YOU GET
The Sunny Entry Garden Plan is a five-page, 1.2MB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: DN0028
- Product Type: Plan
- Collection: Front-Yard Beauties