Tapestry Under a Tree Garden Plan
Are you tired of struggling with lawn under a large shade tree? Sometimes that beautiful tree in your yard has large and extensive surface roots that make it difficult to grow grass. However, if planned and planted carefully, a bed full of perennials would be perfect. Here's a garden plan for a shady spot under a large tree.
Featured plants include hosta, coral bells, wild ginger and other shade-loving ground covers and perennials.
This Tapestry Under a Tree Garden Plan performs best in part shade to full shade and cold zones 4 to 9.
WHAT YOU GET
The Tapestry Under a Tree Garden Plan is an 10-page pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold-hardiness zones
• PLUS, a 5-page article about how to build great garden soil, "From
the Ground Up
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: GGPLAN0004
- Product Type: Plan
- Collection: Front-Yard Beauties