Smart Gardening, Step by Step
- • propagate plants by seed, cuttings and division
- • make compost, lay paths and prepare new beds
- • plant and prune trees and shrubs
- • maintain and harvest carrots, beans, melons and other crops
- • save seeds, plant bulbs and prep for winter
- • And much more!
Smart Gardening, Step-by-Step provides in-depth instructions for 78 essential gardening tasks. Each task is organized into five steps, with thorough explanations of each step. Helpful illustrations appear on every page, providing an additional reference point as you learn how to perform these key gardening techniques.
Prefer a Printed Copy? Purchase a hard copy of Smart Gardening Step-by-Step through this link on Amazon.
Organized by season, these step-by-step instructions address the needs of all kinds of garden plants, from trees, shrubs and perennials to annuals, bulbs and houseplants. Each season includes tasks for ornamental beds and borders and for the fruit and vegetable garden.
You will learn the very best ways to:
Simple to perform and easy to master, these time-tested gardening techniques will keep your garden beautiful and healthy through every season.
Digital book. 156 pages.
- Variant: DIGITAL
- SKU: HORTSTEPBY01D
- Product Type: Downloadable Book