Backyard Border Garden Plan
- The gardenscape painting shown above
- Overhead plan view
- Tips on taking care of your new garden
- Three detailed plant lists with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
- Shopping lists to take to the nursery
- PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"
When you think of a garden, flowers usually come to mind first. But foliage is important, too. That’s where texture comes into the picture. For this border garden design we’ve given extra attention to fantastic foliage.
This Multiple Textures Garden Plan features shrubs and perennials. It includes hydrangea, hosta, iris, coral bells and ferns, PLUS 2 recommended alternative plants for every plant in the original plan.
This Multiple Textures Garden Plan grows best in part shade and cold zones 5 to 8.
WHAT YOU GETThe Multiple Textures Border Garden Plan is a seven-page, 3.2 MB PDF file. It includes:
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: DN0151
- Product Type: Plan