Corner Herb Garden Plan
Try this herb garden in a sunny corner of your yard for color, flavor and fragrance.
A sundial on a limestone base creates a focal point in the center of this bed. You could easily replace it with a gazing ball, birdbath or even a chair with a container of edible flowers, such as nasturtiums or pansies, on the seat.
A few of the featured plants include bee balm, clary sage, lavender and a parsley edging.
This Corner Herb Garden Plan performs best in full sun and cold zones 5 to 8.
WHAT YOU GET
The Corner Herb Garden Plan is a five-page, 734KB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: DN0018
- Product Type: Plan