Colorful Corner Garden Plan
If you have some out-of-the-way angle in your yard that’s just a bit boring, this colorful corner is guaranteed to wake it up. Who needs flowers when you have colorful burgundy and chartreuse foliage? This beautiful garden is a perfect way to dress up a drab corner and features plants tall enough to hide a chainlink fence.
Featured plants include coleus, sweet potato vine, Joe-Pye weed, New Zealand flax and more great plants.
This Colorful Corner Garden Plan grows best in part sun to part shade and cold zones 5 to 9.
WHAT YOU GET
The Colorful Corner Garden Plan is a four-page, 517KB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: DN0014
- Product Type: Plan