Butterfly Border Garden Plan
A sheltered spot along the side of a garage makes a good location for a butterfly garden. We've included many different kinds of nectar and larval plants here as well as a drinking pool and a flat path where the butterflies can sun themselves and gather energy to fly.
The Butterfly Garden features butterfly bush, goldenrod, Joe-pye weed, New England aster, dianthus, verbena and more great-looking plants to attract delightful summertime visitors.
This Butterfly Border Garden Plan grows best in full sun and cold zones 4 to 8.
WHAT YOU GET
The Butterfly Border Garden Plan is a eight-page, 1.5MB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"
• BONUS! Identification guide to 8 common butterflies and their favorite plants.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: DN0034
- Product Type: Plan