Bee Distressed Dad Hat
Share your love for pollinators with this comfy dad hat. With a slightly distressed brim and crown fabric, it’ll be right at home in the garden or errands to the garden nursery.
This whimsical bee icon created for Garden Gate magazine by Iowa artist Lisa Nunamaker makes the perfect embroidered emblem for our must-have hats.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure
Note: This product is custom-created per your specifications and may not be returned except in the case of defective materials. Please review sizes and styles carefully before ordering. See more about the return policy here.