Skinny Sideyard Solution Garden Plan
If you have a next-door neighbor, you probably also have a narrow space like this between your houses. It can be hard to know what to do with this skinny spot: Once you’ve left enough space for a pathway, sometimes there’s not much room left for plants. How do you create a pleasant place to pass through that doesn’t feel like a tunnel? This plan can help.
Featured plants include Orienpet lilies, sedge, phlox, perennial geranium, inkberry holly, arborvitae and more easy-care perennials and shrubs.
This Skinny Sideyard Solution Garden Plan performs best in part shade to full sun and cold zones 5 to 8.
WHAT YOU GET
The Skinny Sideyard Solution Garden Plan is an 11-page pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold-hardiness zones
• PLUS, a 5-page article about how to build great garden soil, "From
the Ground Up
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: GGPLAN0002
- Product Type: Plan
- Collection: The Cold Weather Collection