Wildlife Haven Garden Plan
This garden includes plants that provide food and shelter for wildlife. Nectar plants for butterflies and berries and seeds for the birds will keep some winged friends coming back for more all year round.
With these factors in mind, we’ve designed a front-entry garden. In addition to perennials and shrubs that bloom in spring, summer and fall, we chose plants with winter interest.
Featured plants include serviceberry, purple coneflower, perennial geraniums, butterfly bush, garden phlox and other great plants.
This Wildlife Haven Garden Plan grows best in part sun to part shade and cold zones 5 to 8.
WHAT YOU GET
The Wildlife Haven Garden Plan is a four-page, 759KB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"