Three-Season Border Garden Plan
- The gardenscape painting shown above
- Overhead plan view
- Tips on taking care of your new garden
- Three detailed plant lists with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
- Shopping lists to take to the nursery
- PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"
We’ve made designing a three-season garden easy with this plan that offers tons of options.
This Three-Season Border Garden Plan features shrubs, perennials and grasses. It includes weigela, gas plant, monkshood, asters and candytuft, PLUS 2 recommended alternative plants for every plant in the original plan.
This Three-Season Border Garden Plan grows best in full sun and cold zones 4 to 8.
WHAT YOU GETThe Three-Season Border Garden Plan is a seven-page, 3.9 MB pdf file. It includes: