Sunny Retreat Garden Plan
This walled-in sideyard shows off traditional cottage garden ideas with a Southwestern twist. It's an exuberant planting of perennials and annuals that are well adapted to hot summers and dry soil. And the colorful mix of flowers is especially attractive to hummingbirds.
Featured plants include dahlias, blue sage, columbine, crocosmia and more great perennials and annuals.
This Sunny Retreat Garden Plan grows best in full sun and cold zones 4 to 8.
WHAT YOU GET
The Sunny Retreat Garden Plan is a four-page, 460KB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"