Restful Shade Garden Plan
During the sweltering dog days of summer, there’s nothing quite like slipping out to a secluded corner of your backyard and sipping a cold glass of tea in a shaded garden. This one features mid- to late-summer bloomers, although there are plants that will provide pinpoint splashes of color throughout the seasons.
Featured plants include ligularia, coral bells, monkshood, lobelia and other great perennials.
This Restful Shade Garden Plan grows best in part sun to part shade and cold zones 4 to 8.
WHAT YOU GET
The Restful Shade Garden Plan is a four-page, 410KB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: DN0024
- Product Type: Plan
- Collection: Plans & Projects