Hummingbird Garden Plan
Here's a flower-filled garden designed to give the small, fenced-in backyard season-long color. The plants have been chosen with an eye toward attracting hummingbirds — if not to nest, then at least to pay visits over the summer.
The Hummingbird Garden Plan features lily, penstemon, lobelia, hollyhock and wiegela.
This Hummingbird Garden Plan grows best in full sun and cold zones 4 to 8.
WHAT YOU GET
The Hummingbird Garden Plan is a six-page, 1.5MB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: DN0033
- Product Type: Plan
- Collection: Gardening for Birds