Island Beneath a Tree Garden Plan
If you're lucky enough to have a big, old, deep-rooted tree, such as an oak, in your backyard, you have all sorts of shade garden options. This garden uses shrubs and perennials for an understated beauty that peaks once in spring and again in late summer or early autumn.
Featured plants include ligularia, hosta, toad lily, astilbe and many more great plants.
This Island Beneath a Tree Garden Plan grows best in part shade and cold zones 4 to 8.
WHAT YOU GET
The Island Beneath a Tree Garden Plan is a four-page, 374KB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"