Bee (Hand-drawn) Embroidered Apron
Thanks to this embroidered apron you don't have to worry about keeping your clothes clean when gardening! The neck loop and long ties, two front pockets, and intricate embroidery in front all come together in an eye-catching and comfy accessory that'll make you long for more time at the potting bench.
This whimsical bee icon created for Garden Gate magazine by Iowa artist Lisa Nunamaker makes the perfect embroidered emblem for our must-have aprons.
• 70% polyester, 30% cotton
• Fabric weight: 9 oz/yd² (305 g/m²)
• Size: 20″ × 30″ (50.8 cm × 76.2 cm)
• Adjustable neck loop and long ties
• Two front pockets
• Blank product sourced from China
Note: This product is custom-created per your specifications and may not be returned except in the case of defective materials. Please review sizes and styles carefully before ordering. See more about the return policy here.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: 2011761_9287
- Product Type: Unknown Type
- Collection: Garden Gate Swag