Four-Season Garden Plan
By combining ornamental grasses with dwarf conifers, cool-weather-loving plants and traditional perennial garden favorites, you can have an island garden that looks good year round.
This Four-Season Island Garden Plan features a mix of ornamental grasses, flowering perennials, shrubs and annuals, such as bush clematis, feather reed grass, zinnias and junipers.
This Four-Season Island Garden Plan grows best in full sun and cold zones 4 to 8.
WHAT YOU GET
The Four-Season Garden Plan is a six-page, 1.1MB pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold- and heat-tolerance zones
• Planting plan blueprint
• Shopping list to take to the nursery
• PLUS, a 2-page article, "Preparing Great Garden Beds"