Dress Up a Shed Garden Plan
Turn a shed into a hideaway and surround it with this beautiful cottage garden. Its soft color palette creates just the right mood for relaxing. You can sit back and enjoy the show as pollinators of all types visit this garden. Hummingbirds, bees and butterflies will entertain you as they flutter, dip and dart from one blossom to the next.
Featured plants include hollyhock, delphinium, climbing rose and more easy-care annuals and perennials.
This Bird-Feeding Beauty Garden Plan performs best in full sun and cold zones 5 to 9.
WHAT YOU GET
The Dress Up a Shed Garden Plan is a 9-page pdf file. It includes:
• The gardenscape painting shown above
• Overhead plan view
• Tips on taking care of your new garden
• Detailed plant list with cold-hardiness zones
• 5-page article about how to build great garden soil, "From the Ground Up"
This garden plan first appeared in Garden Gate magazine's Great Gardens Made Easy, Vol. 5 (2018).
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: GGPLAN0022
- Product Type: Plan
- Collection: Cottage Beds & Borders