The Year in Gardening, Volume 17 —2011
The Year in Gardening, Volume 17 (2011)
Our 5th hardcover edition has all the great stories about the plants you love, design ideas for your garden and basic how-to information from our test garden. You'll also benefit from tips and questions from our readers, before and after gardens and plans straight from our drawing board. Here's just some of what you'll find inside this beautiful keepsake:
- Great Plants —The best sun and
shade plants for your garden
- Top Picks —Our favorite
perennials, butterflies and more!
- Before and After —Transform
your garden: We show you how
- Garden Design —Great ideas you can use!
- Design Challenge and Drawing Board —
Plans to solve your most
difficult garden situations!
- All About Containers —
Grow the best containers on the block
- Gardening Basics —
Grow the garden you've always wanted
- PLUS: A find-it-fast index for the whole year!